No one diet is best for everyone. Why do some people thrive with a more high meat diet while others do better being vegetarian? Why are some types of dairies good for some people while not for others? The answer is that it is all in your genetics!
What we eat each day has a huge impact on both our physical and mental health. It is empowering to be in control of your health through food, however, it can also be overwhelming given the plethora of nutrition advice on the internet!
Dr. Zara has a background in Nutrition and Dietetics and uses it along with her doctoral degree to help patients achieve realistic dietary changes. She works with a genetic software called OPUS23 which takes in the patient’s raw genetic data and outputs a diet that is best for them and based on their genes. This generated diet is called the “Blood Type Diet.”
What exactly is the Blood Type Diet?
- The Blood Type Diet is a review of all of the foods (numerous kinds of meats, dairy, fruits, vegetables, grains, condiments and etc) that a person can eat based on that person’s own genes. It is made on a software that uses science-based evidence along with the person’s raw genetic data to tell a person if a food is beneficial, neutral or bad for them.
Who will benefit from it?
- Anyone can benefit from the Blood Type Diet! Why? Because if a food is in the “avoid” category, it means that it will increase inflammation in the body and bad genetic mutations causing them to be more predisposed to obesity and other problematic health diseases (such as diabetes, cancer, stroke).
Who can prescribe the Blood Type Diet?
- Only someone who is certified in Generative Medicine by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, ND, can prescribe the Blood Type Diet.
- Very few doctors around the world are certified to do this!
How much does it cost?
- $150 for the initial consult and $100 for follow up appointments